Contracts have now been sent to our PENPEX 2014 dealers and by the end of July, PENPEX will list on the website what dealers will be attending. I have also gotten confirmation from the Redwood City Acting Postmaster, that they will be staffing the USPS table at the show. The show will also have two show cancels for Saturday and Sunday.
PENPEX is also working on becoming 501c3 non-profit organization. The by-laws have been rewritten and will be voted on at the next PENPEX All Committee meeting on Tuesday, July 22 at 6:15 pm at the RC Community Activities Building.
Included in this monthly PENPEX eBlast are the upcoming Sequoia Stamp Club activities and bay area stamp shows. Guests are always welcome. Below is the 2014 schedule at a glimpse, covering the next two months:
- Jul 8 – Governing Board mtg – 6 pm. (open to the public)
7:05 pm Members Live Auction.
- Jul 11-13: ASDA Northern California Postage Stamp Show, Westin Hotel, Millbrae.
- Jul 22 – PENPEX All Committee Meeting – 6:15 pm
7:05 pm Prison in Paradise by Ed Rodriguez. Silent auction.
- Aug 12 – Philatelic Quiz. Silent auction.
- Aug 19 – Annual SSC picnic – 5:00 pm at the CAB.
- Aug 26 – Live Auction – Inglis.
Download the July 2014 Chatter, our quarterly newsletter.