PENPEX 2013 will have 17 dealers. Their information is posted on the website. PENPEX is a 2-day show with lots to do while you are there. We have 64 frames of exhibits to enjoy, dealers with stamps, covers, and postcards from all over the world, a 500-lot silent auction, a youth activity area, raffle, and a full service snackbar. The USPS will be available on Saturday from 10 am to 3 pm. PENPEX will also have two show cachets available for purchase at the show. We look forward to seeing you there.
Included in this monthly news eBlast are the upcoming Sequoia Stamp Club activities and area stamp shows. 2013 schedule glimpse covering the next two months:
- Nov 2-3: SACAPEX Stamp Show, Scottish Rite Temple, Sacramento.
- Nov 12 – 6:30 – How to Put Together a Collection by Ed Rodriguez
7:00 – India Stamps and Covers by Malcolm Catchatoorian,
Nomination of SSC Officers for 2014.
- Nov 8-10: Filatelic Fiesta, Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, San Jose.
- Nov 26 – TBD. Election of officers for 2014. [6:00 pm: Governing Board meeting, open to all members.]
- Dec 7-8: PENPEX, Community Activities Building, Redwood City
- Dec 10 – Annual holiday party
- Dec 24 – Christmas Eve. No meeting. See you next year.
Have a great fall.
Kristin Patterson, PENPEX Chair, email@example.com