Do you like showing your stamp collection to others? Are you willing to share information about your collection to other interested people? How about exhibiting that collection at PENPEX?
Well the price is right at PENPEX. It is free! The PENPEX entry form is available now. The deadline is November 1 or until the frames are full. PENPEX has space for 64 frames, so get your entry in early. For members of SSC, there is a 1-page (max 4-page) category.
All competitive exhibits will be judged by CNCPS approved judges. A written critique is also given to all entries. PENPEX has a nice Awards Banquet on Saturday night, December 7. If you have any questions, contact Vesma Grinfelds, Exhibits Chair.
Included in this monthly news eBlast are the upcoming Sequoia Stamp Club activities and area stamp shows. 2013 schedule glimpse covers the next two months:
- Sep 10. – Live auction (Anonymous Donation)
- Sep 24. – Panel: Benefits of membership in Sequoia Stamp Club. Ebay: Buying and Selling. Current market trends by Mike Donofrio.
- Oct 4-6: WINEPEX, Marin Civic Center, San Rafael
- Oct 8. – Live Auction of members’ lots.
- Oct 15: 5:00pm: Annual Pizza Party at Mountain Mike’s.
- Oct 22. – TBD
- Oct. 26-27: East Bay Collectors Stamp Show, Walnut Creek
All the best. See you at PENPEX, Dec 7 & 8, 2013.
Kristin Patterson, PENPEX Chair