On September 30, 2012, Sequoia Stamp Club will turn 65. At the September 25th club meeting, SSC will be hosting a party to commemorate the anniversary. The club will be honoring charter member, William Moll, #9. We will also have numerous past SSC presidents in attendance. A special PowerPoint presentation will be shown that displays pictures from past SSC meetings and activities.
There will also be a large cake and extra raffle drawings for all members. At this time, a special gift to all current Sequoia Stamp Club members will be given out along with a 2012 Sequoia Stamp Club Yearbook. We hope everyone will join us in this once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Guests are always welcome.
The Sequoia Stamp Club offers much for local collectors from auctions, presentations, local news, question and answering opportunities, circuit books, and fun with friends. Included in this monthly news eBlast are the upcoming Sequoia Stamp Club activities and area stamp shows.
- May 8 – Forensic Philately, UNTEA Forgeries – Ed Burfine
- May 22 – The Era of the Rubber Stamp – Hank Washauer [6:30 pm Executive Board Mtg]
- June 2-3 – Sunnyvale Stamp Show, Sheraton Hotel, 1100 N. Mathilda Ave.
- Jun 12 – Live Auction – San Jose Club donation
- Jun 26 – Wrangel Issues – Hank Shoolman
- July 6-8 – ASDA Summer Stamp Show, Crown Plaza Hotel, Burlingame
See you all at PENPEX 2012 on December 1 and 2.
SSC Director at large and PENPEX Chair, email@example.com